Put this in your diary – 13th & 14th August – at Crail in Scotland – to watch the top supermoto racers from Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales battle it out at Crail in a two day championship (see/share a promo poster here).
- Spectator entry will be from 10:30am racing should be finished by 5pm each day.
- Biker + Pillion = £3 per person per day or £5 for both days.
- Adult = £4 per day or £7 for both days.
- Child / Concession = £3 per day or £5 for both days.
- Carers go free with a C+1 pass.
- There will be a grab van available for food and drinks however picnics are welcome.
- Entry Form: National Supermoto Challenge.
- Entry Form: Scottish Masters Supermoto.
- This is a 2 day championship, all racers are welcome doesn’t matter where you are from or what experience you have everyone will get a race.
- Entry is £100 for both days, this includes licences and transponder hire.
- Entry forms must be returned at the latest of 3rd August 2011.
- Cheques made payable to East of Scotland Kart Club and post the completed entry form and payment to: Michael Craig, 1 Muldearie View, Keith, Banffshire, AB55 5TF
- £1,250 worth of cash prizes
- Product prizes
- No restricted tire
- No electrical hook-up points
- Camping is welcome
- Showering facilities
- For more information see the entry forms